To provide a FREE solution to showcase all business while offering cost effective range of additional advertising within a regional tourism publication. This will promote the CBIA members, while also showcasing the town.
• BC Ferries, major sailing routes
• Racking lower + mid-island (Vic to Courtney via Certified Folder)
10,000 total (split into two runs to ensure business accuracy)
10-20 including self cover dependent on listings and ads
For the past five years we have had a three and/or two page booklet which very generally showcases the town. The brochure is not as effective as it could be for our members.
FORMAT CHANGES We are changing the format for the following reasons:
• Identify as a large vibrate community with a multitude of offerings to entice tourists
• Showcase the businesses within the CBIA
• Creating a cost effective advertising space for businesses
• Larger national outreach of Chemainus
• Cost effective alternate to individuals paying to rack their brochures in multiple locations
• Substantial guide for Tourism office use (throughout the island)