Your basket(s)are being installed and attached to your façade May 30, 2018, please make sure water is on and working by this date. We are pleased to once again welcome this beautification program into our town.
PLEASE FIND PERTINENT BASKET INFORMATION BELOW INCLUDING CONTACTS
ESTIMATED REMOVAL DATE:October 31st, 2018 MAINTENANCE DAYS:Typically Friday’s
YOUR PARTICIPATION AFTER INSTALL
· Throughout the summer (especially right after the first install), ensure if you have irrigation lines they are proving ample water or hand water daily if you have identified that you wish to do so.
– If you see any signs of the basket(s) turning brown or wilting, please inspect your water lines ASAP or have your building manager do so. ↳ If you can’t find anything wrong, please water your plant daily until the next weekly scheduled visit by basket maintenance and let them know.
· Notify us of any changes/issues you see including theft or contractor issues – you will find information below.
OUR PARTICIPATION AFTER INSTALL & CONTACTS
· Maintenance teams will prune, fertilize, clean and inspect the plants on a weekly basis + cleaning of debris after working.
· A mid-season extensive sheer will be done to encourage blooming and overall rejuvenation.
· Monitor growth and ensure plants are kept from growing too long and impeding the flow of pedestrians.
· Contact the following teams with regards to any challenge or issue that may occur:
THEFT & THEFT MITIGATION
Please let us know right away if your baskets have been taken or if you have seen anything in relation to this. We are offering devices for baskets often taken which can be tracked via GPS. These cost $22 and can be used for many years. Please let us know if you would like one (contact info for theft below) and we can collect payment and install the tracker upon the next maintenance visit or simply supply the tracker to you and you can install same day.This program was quite successful last summer.
NUMBERS AND ALLOCATION
Should you have a concern about the number of baskets you have/would like (or know someone who does); please contact us right away to discuss a potential change.
BE ADVISED – WE WILL REMOVE BASKETS
If we identify an unwatered or wilting basket, the contractor from Cryan Gardens will let you know. If the problem is not resolved within one week or there is no indication of a date of resolve, we will be required to remove this basket for the remainder of the season. If the issue has not been addressed by end of season, we will need to identify that location as non-installable for 2018.